Waterlodge Six for sale in Brighton – NOW SOLD!
A rare opportunity to buy a stunning (pre-loved) Waterlodge 6 has arisen. She was delivered new to her owners in January 2021 and due to unforeseen circumstances, she is now available for resale. Priced at just £185,000, this is a substantial discount on the cost of a brand new craft, and she is available for almost immediate handover.
This Waterlodge, currently moored at the vibrant Brighton Marina consists of the popular two-bedroom, two-bathroom layout. Offering ample living space, a roof terrace and a deck to the back of the boat this top-of-the-range model really is the ultimate way to embrace Waterlodge life!
- Roof terrace in 316 marine-grade stainless
- Infra-red under floor heating
- 2 x full-height bedroom windows
- Bedroom reading lights
- Breakfast bar and overhead light
- Additional floor 240v sockets in lounge
- Combi microwave
- Internal flooring in White Oak
- External cladding in Dark Grey
- Kitchen doors in IKEA Voxtorp Dark Grey
- Kitchen Worktop in IKEA Laxne White Mineral
- Full spec available on request – call for more information.
The berth is in a prime location at the hugely popular Brighton Marina and can be transferred to the new owner. Alternatively, the Waterlodge team can help to arrange transport of the unit to a new location of the buyer’s choice.
Why Choose a Waterlodge?
Minimal Maintenance and maximum space!
Buying a contemporary Waterlodge floating craft is the ideal way to enjoy a marina break without the lifestyle compromises of living on a houseboat or the expense of owning a yacht! No sailing experience is necessary, just an appreciation for the beauty of life on water!